About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone and Thanks for visiting! I'm a mother of 2 beautiful girls. Happly married since 2003 to my wonderful husband. I try whatever I can to make my life as Self Reliant as possible. I'm not as far as I want as this moment. So If anyone has any Comments and Ideas PLEASE Share them with me. I love the things that I can reuse and are natural/ Organic. With the socitey today it's all about how The Companies can make us depend on things. So materlalism! Plus some of The cOmpanies claim that its healthy for you and then you buys it only finding out later it has chemicals thats not good for body. So I'm doing as much research as I can to do things the natural/organic Self Reliant way. I hope you find these things interesting and helpful.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Herbal Remedies

I don't know about you. But I'm not a big fan of the Pharmcy drugs. So many side affects for something so simple. It makes me Laugh LOL! I'm currently trying different things with herbs. Like how to make my own shampoo to landury detergents to baby rash creams that is safe for colth diapers. To help with hormonal imbalance to diabetes. I'll try to cover everything I experience But if you have a question please email me or comment. I'M NOT A DOCTOR. So I can't tell you what You have nor treat you. If your condition is server please talk to your doctor. Herbs are powerful stuff and not to be over used. Please try little amouts first then you can increase if you need to.


  Ear infections.
  • White willow bark and Garlic oil in the ear. I got the herbs premade for now. Just google herbs for kids. It's a good site to start.

Digestions Problems.
  • Cayenne and Garlic. Use generously in cooking. These herbs will kill off germs that can cause problems as the stomach flu and as serious as dysentery. Also kills the bacteria that is responsible for ulcers.
  • Fiber  Like whole grain wheat, Slippery Elm. use slippery elm powder and put it in some water. 1 tsp in 1/2 c warm water.
  • Dandelion leaf for balance. If you eat alot of acidic or drink. Then steam it, eat it raw or put it in a salad.
  • Turmeric, Help stimulate the flow of digestive jucies preventing acidic buildup. Use it when you cook.
  • I always use Vinegar white or Apple for something fast. 1tbsp followed by a glass of water.

Diabetes
  • I'm currently doing Bilberry leaf as a tea to help balance my surgar levels. Just started it so i'll let youknow how it goes. You can also use huckleberry leaf too. I'm also in a pre diabetes stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment